TRAVELER’S notebook limited-edition original leather tag is limited in quantity and no longer available.
TRAVELER’S COMPANY 2022 DIARY collection is designed with the theme: “TRAVELER’S notebook is like a movie soundtrack that brings back memories.” This year, along with the release of TRAVELER’S notebook 2022 DIARY collection, we designed an exclusive leather tag to go with the theme!
As you all know, the leather for TRAVELER’S notebooks is made in Chiang Mai, Thailand, and sent to Designphil’s Nagareyama factory. Then, at the Nagareyama factory, the leather is then inspected and assembled as the leather notebooks as you see it today. In the process, some pieces cannot be used as covers for TRAVELER’S notebooks due to major scratches or stains. We want to make the best use of them somehow and give them a form that will please the people who use the notebook, so we created the special leather tags with this intention in mind.
This specially designed leather tag can be easily attached to your TRAVELER’S notebook by threading it through the elastic. The leather of TRAVELER’S notebook is die-cut into the shape of a tag, and foil-stamped with the design associated with the theme of the 2022 DIARY, “Movies and Soundtracks”.
By attaching it to the elastic of your TRAVELER’S notebook, the leather tag becomes like a knob, making it easier to open the notebook, and you can also hang a pen on it to use as a pen holder.
While supplies last, if your order includes a TRAVELER’S notebook or the order total is $75 and above, you will receive an original leather tag made of brown leather with copper foil stamping (only 1 pcs per order).
We would be happy if you could accessorize your diary for the year 2022 in your TRAVELER’S notebook with this leather tag attached and spend the year 2022 feeling like a character in a movie!
TRAVELER’S notebook 2022 DIARY
Pre-order starts on October 1st, 2021 (USA and Canada). The items will start shipping on October 13th, 2021. Any order containing 2022 DIARY items will be shipped on October 13th, 2021. If you have other items that you want to receive earlier, please place the order separately.
The design theme of the 2022 DIARY limited edition Plastic Sheet, Clear Folder, and Sticker Set is “Movies and Soundtracks”. When you listen to the soundtrack, scenes from the movie come to mind, and it brings back the emotions and excitement of that time. It’s the same when we look back at our old diaries.
For the theme of “Movies and Soundtracks”, we re-imagine TRAVELER’S notebook as the star of movies, and many of the characters and motifs in the design came from those imagination. For example, set in the pioneering era of America, an outlaw writes down his plans for robbery and conquests in his notebook. Or a superhero film of a traveler who comes to Earth from a distant planet and uses his extraordinary human abilities to fight the various evils of the Planet. We invite you to look at the design elements and envision the film it inspires, perhaps as you as the main character!
The world is going through a period of uncertainty, so we created this theme with the hope that people will feel like the characters in the movie and look forward to the year 2022.
2022 Clear Folder
The 2022 Clear Folder features the design of “Movies and Soundtracks”, perfect for taking along with your TRAVELER’S notebook. The Regular Size fits A4 paper folded in thirds, postcards, and other documents. The Passport Size can be used to hold receipts, small memo notes, and small ephemera.
2022 Customized Sticker Set
This sticker set for customizing TRAVELER’S notebook features the theme “Movies and Soundtracks”. It includes stickers to decorate your refill covers, transfer stickers with alphabets and numbers, index tabs for dated refills, pocket stickers to add functionality to your pages, and icon stickers to help with scheduling.
Customize your refills with each year’s theme! Hopefully, it will remind you of your favorite soundtracks and memories.
2022 Plastic Sheet
The specially designed Plastic Sheets for 2022’s theme of “Movies and Soundtracks” are a colorful addition to your TRAVELER’S notebook. The plastic sheet can be placed underneath the pages you are writing on, even when your notebook is resting on an uneven surface. You can use the edge as a ruler or use it as a tab to flip to the page you need in your notebook!
2022 Monthly Refill (Regular Size)
TRAVELER’S notebook 2022 DIARY collection includes dated refills, which add a greater degree of functionality to your TRAVELER’S notebook. You can use it to supplement your notebook and manage plans and scheduling. The Monthly Refill includes the view of an entire month over two pages, which is great for documenting plans and events!
Each 2022 DIARY Refill contains two custom stickers and a guidebook that introduces this collection
2022 Weekly plus Memo Refill (Regular Size)
TRAVELER’S notebook Weekly plus Memo Refill features a weekly diary with a page worth of memo space. On the left side, a weekly dated section allows you to write your plans for 2022. On the right side, a grid memo section is a free space for you to document whatever you like, through drawings or writing or any creative projects. The Weekly plus Memo Refill comes in a set of two books, with six months in each book.
The grid lines are printed lightly to not interfere with your writing. 2022 DIARY series refills are made with MD paper, which gives a smooth writing experience with all kinds of writing instruments.
2022 Weekly Vertical Refill (Regular Size)
2022 DIARY Weekly Vertical Regular Size is a dated refill that features a vertical diary that is useful for keeping track of schedules on a timely basis. Each week is displayed across two pages with vertical timelines from 8:00 to 22:00. You can utilize the time axis for scheduling and time-blocking or use it to mark dates and event details.
There is a free note section at the bottom of each week, as well as small monthly calendars to reference on the rightmost side of the page. The Weekly Vertical Refill comes in a set of two books, with six months in each book.
2022 Monthly Refill (Passport Size)
The 2022 Diary Monthly Refill for TRAVELER’S notebook also comes in Passport Size. It is convenient to carry around with your TRAVELER’S notebook Passport Size and you can use it to take quick notes of appointments and schedules.
2022 Weekly Refill (Passport Size)
The 2022 Weekly Diary Passport Size includes a weekly dated writing section across two pages. It is suitable as a mini diary where you can document things that happen every day. The convenient size allows you to jot down memories while on the go. It is available in a set of two books, each refill contains 6 months of dated pages.
“CINEMA and TRAVELER’S notebook” PLAYLIST
In keeping with the theme of the TRAVELER’S notebook 2022 diary, we have created a playlist of movie soundtracks, from science fiction blockbusters to road movies, gangster films to coming-of-age stories. We hope you enjoy listening to them.
TRC PLAYLIST 「CINEMA and TRAVELER’S notebook」
- “2001: A Space Odyssey” (1968)
- “Born To Be Wild” Steppenwolf / “Easy Rider” (1969)
- “Main Title” Bernard Herrmann / “Taxi Driver” (1976)
- “Jockey Full of Bourbon” Tom Waits / “Down by Law” (1986)
- “Everybody Needs Somebody” The Blues Brothers / “The Blues Brothers” (1980)
- “Stand By Me” Ben E. King / “Stand By Me” (1986)
- “Everybody’s Talkin” Harry Nilsson / “Midnight Cowboy” (1969)
- “Sometimes” My Bloody Valentine / “Lost in Translation” (2003)
- “Main Title” Herbie Hancock / “Desire” (1967)
- “You Never Can Tell” Chuck Berry / “Pulp Fiction” (1994)
- “Le temps de L’amour” Francoise Hardy / “Moonrise Kingdom” (2012)
- “From Her to Eternity” Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds / “Berlin Angels” (1987)
- “Neat Neat Neat” The Damned / “Baby Driver” (2017)
- “Stay Free” The Clash / “Rude Boy” (1980)
- “Creep” Scala & The Kolacny Brothers / “The Social Network” (2010)
- “Where Do I Go From Here” Paul Williams / “Thunderbolt” (1974)
- “Raindrops Keep Fallin’ On My Head” B.J. Thomas / “Shoot for Tomorrow!” (1969)
- “Gran Torino” Jamie Cullum / “Gran Torino” (2008)
- “Amapola” Ennio Morricone / “Once Upon a Time in America” (1984)
- “Melody Fair” The Bee Gees / “Melody of a Little Love” (1971)
- “Cancion Mixteca” Ry Cooder / “Paris, Texas” (1984)
- “Stay Gold” Stevie Wonder / “The Outsider” (1983)
- “As Times Goes By” Dooley Wilson / “Casablanca” (1942)
- “Kanbei to Katsushiro” Fumio Hayasaka / “Seven Samurai” (1954)
- “Absolute Beginners” David Bowie / “Beginners” (1986)
- “In Between Days” The Cure / “Sing Street: Songs for the Future” (2016)
- “Lust For Life” Iggy Pop / “Trainspotting” (1996)
- “Crazy People” Faye Wong / “Planet of Love” (1994)
- “No Thing On Me” Curtis Mayfield / “Superfly” (1972)
- “Sweetness” Yes / “Buffalo ’66” (1998)
- “New York Herald Tribune” Marshall Solal / “Selfishness” (1960)
- “Moon River” Audrey Hepburn / “Breakfast at Tiffany’s” (1961)
- “Calling You” Jevetta Steele / “Baghdad Cafe” (1987)
- “Limelight” Charles Chaplin / “Limelight” (1952)
- “My Father’s Gun” Elton John / “Elizabethtown” (2005)
- “America” Simon and Garfunkel / “Those Days with Penny Lane” (2000)
- “Main Title” Nino Rota / “The Godfather” (1972)
- “You Can Get It If You Really Want” Jimmy Cliff / “Harder They Come” (1972)
- “Stayin Alive” The Bee Gees / “Saturday Night Fever” (1977)
- “Heroes And Villains” The Beach Boys / “Fantastic Mr. Fox” (2009)
- “Mrs. Robinson” Simon and Garfunkel / “The Graduate” (1967)
- “Knockin’ On Heaven’s Door” Bob Dylan / “Billy the Kid: A 21-Year-Old’s Life” (1973)
- “One More Kiss, Dear” Vangelis / “Blade Runner” (1982)
- “The End” The Doors / “Hell’s Apocalypse” (1979)
Have a nice trip!